If you are a member of the Khelplay Rummy app, you may be eager to know what is exactly is the loyalty club. You may want to know how exactly this club works. Here we have shared all the information about Loyalty Club Membership on the Khelplay Rummy app. Lovers of Indian Rummy card games have some of their important queries answered here. Read to gain the necessary insights:
What is Required for a Person to Be a Loyalty Club Member on Khelplay Rummy?
The loyalty program on the Khelplay Rummy app is open to all the cash gamers on this app. The whole ‘Loyalty Club’ concept has been introduced by the Khelplay Rummy app to show appreciation to its cash gamers. To be a loyalty club member, you should be a cash gamer on the Khelplay Rummy app. There are four different levels of loyalty club membership. Everyone starts off as a silver member.
What are the Different Types of Loyalty Club Memberships?
The four levels of Loyalty Club Membership on the Khelplay Rummy app are silver, gold, diamond and platinum. To belong to any loyalty club level apart from the silver level, you need to procure and retain the specified number of maintenance points. Here is a list of the maintenance points to belong to different levels of loyalty club membership:
- You require a minimum of 1275 maintenance points to be a Gold Loyalty Club Member.
- You require a minimum of 6375 maintenance points to be a Diamond Loyalty Club Member.
- You require a minimum of 12750 maintenance points to be a Platinum Loyalty Club Member.
- You don’t require any points to be a silver loyalty club member but you must be a cash gamer.
What are the Rules Regarding Loyalty Points?
Here are some of the important rules regarding Loyalty points and their use:
- The players awarded the loyalty points should redeem it within 30 days. Otherwise, these points will expire.
- The loyalty points earned in a certain duration decides the Loyalty Level of the user.
- If the player is unable to use the loyalty points in 30 days, the Khelplay Rummy app grants extra 30 days’ grace period to use the loyalty points.
- The loyalty percentages are 4% for Platinum Members, 3% for Diamond Members and 2% for Gold Members.
- To switch from diamond to platinum, you will require 15000 loyalty points. To switch from gold to diamond, you will require 7500 loyalty points. To switch from silver to gold, you will require 1500 loyalty points.
- It is also possible to redeem the loyalty points in cash.
Can Loyalty Members Redeem Cash? How does this happen?
Yes, it is possible to redeem loyalty points in cash or merchandise. The minimum cash that can be redeemed using loyalty points is Rs. 500 per month. The maximum cash that can be redeemed using loyalty points is Rs. 2000 per month. Apart from this, it is also possible to redeem loyalty points to purchase merchandise from the Khelplay Rummy app.
There are several options in rummy merchandise available on Khelplay Rummy website. You can choose from these attractive options while redeeming the loyalty points. You can buy T-shirts, caps, mugs, leather belts, wallets and several other rummy merchandise from Khelplay Rummy.
The process to redeem loyalty points is quite simple. Just click on the Loyalty Points in Loyalty tab. Press the redeem option and the points will be redeemed. Here you get to choose from redeem cash and buy merchandise options. Pick what is most suitable as per your choice.